Transform the ALIVE craft smoothie into a fulfilling and sustaining drinkable meal. As a result, the smoothie tastes like a healthy nut butter and jelly shake. Moreover, it is a meal replacement shake that is completely shareable!
Ingredients for a Meal Replacement Shake
- 1 frozen ALIVE craft smoothie pouch
- 1 TBSP of Quick Oats
- 2 TBSP of Hemp Seeds
- 1 TBSP of any Nut Butter of your choice (i.e. peanut, almond, cashew etc.)
What To Do:
- Firstly, measure out 180ml of unsweetened organic coconut milk
- Then, add to the coconut milk:
- 1 TBSP of quick oats
- 2 TBSP of hemp seeds
- 1 TBSP of any nut butter of your choice
- Let the mixture soak for 5-15 minutes
- Break frozen ALIVE smoothie into pieces and place pieces in blender
- Add the oat/nut/coconut/hemp mixture into the blender
- Blend until smooth
More Details on Our Ingredients
Want to learn more about how our ingredients creat than long lasting filling quality that is needed for a meal replacement shake? Furthermore, below is a list of our ingredients and their super powers. In addition, for other ways to enahce your smoothies take a look at our post on 5 Smoothie and Liquid Pairing to Amp up your Smoothies.
Coconut milk is rich in MCTs and electrolytes and fuels exercise performance. Freeze remainder in ziplock bag for future use
|Oats contain soluble fiber. and keeps you full longer||30g (2 TBSP) of Hemp seeds = 10g of Protein||
1 TBSP of peanut butter is 3.5g of Protein
Nut Allergy? Use Baru seeds instead. Provides a nutty flavour without allergins
Furthermore, if this mixture is too thick to drink, you can put it into a bowl and top it with fresh strawberries, coconut flakes, additional nuts and seeds and consume as a smoothie bowl! Another exellent modification for a meal replacement shake.